Listed below are the dates and locations of the 2017 Combines along with information on how to register, what will be evaluated, and cost. Click here -> Online registrations will open on March 1 at 9:00 AM.
March 25- Kinston HS, Kinston, NC
April 8- Clayton HS, Clayton, NC
April 22- Eastern Alamance HS, Mebane, NC
May 6 – Olympic HS, Charlotte, NC
May 27 -AC Reynolds, Asheville, NC
April 22- Dorman HS, Roebuck, SC
May 20- Wando HS, Mt Pleasant, SC
June 3 – River Bluff HS, Lexington, SC
2017 SHRINE BOWL COMBINES
Purpose: To provide opportunity for high school football players to demonstrate skills needed for athletic scholarships and possible Shrine Bowl selection.
Who: Rising 12th graders are eligible to attend.
Cost: $20.00 per player. High School Coaches and spectators will be admitted free. There will be no checks accepted at any of the combines, cash only please. There will Shrine Bowl staff at each combine to collect registration fees.
Registration: Participants will be able and are encouraged to pre-register online for Shrine Bowl Combines commencing after March 1st. All fees will be collected on arrival at the combine site. Online registration will be done at the Shrine Bowl website: www.shrine-bowl.com.
- Some events may change according to equipment available.
- Rising seniors should bring videos for the Shrine Bowl Coaching Staff to evaluate.
- Each player will receive a T-shirt and unmatched exposure.
- Each position player will work with Shrine Bowl coaches at his position and go through a series of football related drills.
- Please be on time: We are going to be on a tight schedule.
To be measured:
To be tested:
- Broad Jump
- 40 Yard Dash
- Pro Agility Shuttle
- Bench Press Rep. (All position players will rep 185 lbs as many times as they can.)
To be evaluated:
Each position player will work with Shrine Bowl coaches at his position and go through a series of football related drills.
9:30 am Registration for kickers, punters, and long snappers
10:00 am Registration for position players
10:00 am Kickers, punters and long snappers start time
11:00 am Position players start time
For additional information and/or questions contact Shrine Bowl Combine Coordinator: Jimmy Owen, 919-730-3076, firstname.lastname@example.org